Revedia Managed Services
When you need strength in numbers, turn to the industry’s most trusted partner
We don’t just know your business. We help you make it successful. And we’ve been at it for over 30 years. Our proven experience in technology, data, and the inner workings of media revenue adds up to real results for the industry’s top content providers. Now it’s your turn.
“The data aggregated by and through SymphonyAI Media’s outsourced service was foundational in developing a sophisticated capability to analyze retransmission revenue all while offloading the heavy volume of laborious, lower-value processing work.”
John Robertson, Vice President of Distribution, Hearst
“Hiring SymphonyAI Media to manage our affiliate finance operations allowed for us to seamlessly manage several seminal events in our company’s history. We moved our financial operations to another location across the country and we have undertaken several programming acquisitions. SymphonyAI Media allowed us to manage these events with no interruption in quality of reporting and department productivity.”
Steve Smith, Executive Vice President, Outdoor Channel
“SymphonyAI Media constantly helps NBCU create new ways to more efficiently and effectively manage our operations. The OTT program is another example of the leadership and innovation that make SymphonyAI Media a key strategic partner in capturing value and positioning us for future success.”
Steve Grau, Vice President, Finance & Content Distribution, NBCUniversal
“SymphonyAI Media definitely qualifies as a partner with Scripps. SMAI’s continued support helps us manage our business more efficiently and their willingness to partner with us on developing the reports has been a great benefit to our company.”
Alison Young, Senior Director of Accounting Operations, E.W. Scripps
“Our decision to transition over to SymphonyAI Media’s Revedia Revenue Management SaaS solution has proven wise not only from a data quality and visibility perspective, but also a cost perspective. We have reduced software licensing and IT costs and eliminated the headache of having to manage a software solution on our network.”
Aries Massaro, Director, Network Distribution, NFL
“SymphonyAI Media is a trusted advisor to our team. They have been a great partner in collecting and tracking key components of our revenue stream. Their software platform, reporting, and team members have been exceptional.”
Roger Williams, Accounting Service Center Manager, Allen Media Broadcasting
“In today’s media landscape, context is king. It’s one thing to apply AI algorithms to problems but what the market needs is real-time behavioral analysis and prescriptive recommendations that make a measurable difference to providers seeking customer engagement at scale and SymphonyAI Media provides just that.”
Mukul Krishna, Head of Digital Media Practice, Frost & Sullivan
Managed Services Capabilities
Accurately Recognize Revenue
Distributor audits are critical to successful licensing partnerships. But diverse platforms, reporting methodologies, and contract terms can really foil your efforts to accurately track (and collect) distributor fees.
Our widely respected audit professionals give you clarity and control in a complex value chain, no matter who you’re licensing your content to. Put our 30 years of auditing experience and proprietary data technology to work on assuring the most thorough, accurate audit reports you can find.
- We reverse engineer distributor payment and billing structures and review over 90% of your revenues
- Reports include source data to support financial and non-financial material variances in contract terms, license fees, subscriber counts, and transactional records
- Your service team is available for post-audit findings support to ensure that every audit is resolved to your complete satisfaction
- Maintain the highest degree of integrity with independent professionals who are never compensated based on audit results
- Your (and your partners’) data is held strict confidentiality and managed in accordance with the most stringent security standards, including SOC compliance
- Our audits are performed accordance with the Generally Accepted Audit Standards (GAAS) as prescribed by the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- As a globally recognized market leader, we bring a deep understanding of the unique variables and requirements of every market where you operate and relationships with over 1500 global distributors
If you’re grappling with too much revenue data and not enough resources to manage it, then you’re just like most finance and accounting teams in the media and entertainment industry.
Our experienced team is here to help you manage data, process payments, and report on revenue performance. Unload all the tasks that eat away at your resources and build efficiency into every revenue cycle. We’re fully dedicated to upholding your highest standards along the way.
- Decrease employee turnover, training, and personnel costs while maintaining world-class operational quality and output
- Leverage our established OTT and MVPD distributor relationships to reduce payment cycle times
- Count on accurate revenue recognition from our account reconciliation, billing, and collections team
- Predict cash flow, detect anomalies, and forecast budget scenarios with plenty of time to adjust and react
- Receive detailed reports including data visualizations and executive summaries for the convenience of your many stakeholders
- Minimize data loss, turnover, and reporting error; we operate with multi-level controls including full IT and human capital redundancy
Gaining visibility into how your distributors are performing takes continuous, careful oversight. Miss a single detail and you’re sacrificing potential profit this quarter and well into the future.
We meticulously analyze distributor reports, revenue data, and overall trends to reveal the threats and opportunities you need to know about. You’ll maintain a line of sight into which licensing partnerships are most and least compliant, profitable, and supportive of your business goals.
- Get human and AI-powered insight to understand trends, evaluate distributors, and reconcile discrepancies
- Find undiscovered sources of revenue leakage and pockets of revenue potential hidden behind complex data
- Consult with licensing experts to optimize your agreement language and clauses to get the most value from every partner
- Leverage comprehensive agreement compliance administration including continuous monitoring, analysis, and reporting
- Licensing to MVPDs? Investigate which operators are distributing your content (or not) in key geographies and determine your (and your competitors’) channel placement
- Complete a comprehensive, independent review of contractually imposed most-favored-nation (MFN) obligations to comply with distributor requirements
Grow with Confidence
The disruptive nature of media and entertainment means that unexpected challenges and new opportunities are a frequent occurrence. So is the need for guidance from a trusted, objective, third-party expert.
Our seasoned industry professionals offer valuable perspective on high-stakes business issues like distribution strategy, contract language, and new market opportunities. Need more than an opinion? We have the firepower to execute on any legwork involved in researching, formulating, and executing your winning strategy.
- Evaluate existing and potential business models with a data-driven analysis of revenue potential, competitive landscape, compliance requirements, and strategic considerations
- Determine the ideal platforms, distributors, and monetization methods to achieve maximum revenue outcomes in a specified period of time
- Successfully launch or expand into a new market, audience segment, or platform with a clear path to revenue targets, informed by thorough analysis of internal and market data
- Assess future demand for products and services with detailed, data-driven forecasting to drive high return on your product and content investments
- Conduct due diligence on financial and compliance issues in preparation for a strategic business shift, merger, or acquisition
- Leverage third-party reporting to strengthen your position and meet contractual obligations throughout licensing negotiations and other critical events
Streamline Your Ecosystem
In the right hands, your data is a valuable asset. In the wrong hands, it’s a disaster waiting to happen. That’s why you need to protect, connect, process, analyze, store, and integrate it with great care.
Our technology and data experts have earned the trust of the industry’s largest content owners, handled billions of dollars’ worth of revenue data, and become familiar with the ins and outs of your technical environment. From system integration to security standards, we assure that your technology is performing optimally in the background so you can do your job successfully.
- Integrate internal and third-party data sources to assure a 360-degree view of your revenue performance
- Normalize diverse data sets for effortless analysis on the Revedia platform and your existing tools
- Seamlessly deploy Revedia into your complex technology environment and migrate data from legacy revenue systems
- Minimize headaches and maximize the impact of our software with our battle-tested onboarding methodology
- Provide top-tier training and support to your new hires, seasoned executives, and technical resources alike
Featured Solution guide
Distributor Audit Service
A guide to our contract compliance and revenue assurance servicesVIEW
Featured Solution guide
Revenue Management Service
A guide to our revenue management service for accelerated A/R, better reporting, and decreased costVIEW
Featured Solution guide
Market Carriage Review Service
A guide to our professional carriage review service to improve affiliate compliance and transparencyVIEW
Featured Solution guide
Retransmission Fee Management Service
A guide to our professional services to help you manage the complexities of retransmission feesVIEW