Cable Audit Associates, LLC (“Symphony MediaAI,” “we,” “us,” or “our”) respects your privacy and are committed to protecting it through our compliance with this policy.
This policy applies to information we collect:
- on our Website;
- in email, text, and other electronic messages between you and our Website;
- when you interact with our advertising and applications on third-party websites and services, if those applications or advertising include links to this policy.
It does not apply to information collected by:
- us offline or through any other means, including on any other website operated by Symphony MediaAI or any third-party (including our affiliates and subsidiaries); or
- any third party (including our affiliates and subsidiaries), including through any application or content (including advertising) that may link to or be accessible from or on the Website.
- Who is the controller of your data?
- Children under the age of 18
- What data do we collect?
- How do we collect your data?
- What are cookies?
- What types of cookies do we use?
- How to manage your cookies
- How will we use your data?
- How do we store your data?
- With whom do we share your information?
- What are your data protection rights?
- Data Security
- Consent to Processing of Personal Data in the United States
- Privacy policies of other websites
- How to contact us
Data controller, data protection officer, and representative
Children under the age of 18
Our Website are not intended for children under 18 years of age. No one under age 18 may provide any personal information to or on the Website. We do not knowingly collect Personal Data from children under 18. If we learn we have collected or received Personal Data from a child under 18 without verification of parental consent, we will delete that information. If you believe we might have any information from a child under 18, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
What data do we collect?
We collect several types of information from and about users of our Website (“Personal Data”):
- by which you may be personally identified, such as name, address, e-mail address, telephone number, any other identifier by which you may be contacted online or offline;
- that is about you but individually does not identify you, such as traffic data, location data, logs, referring/exit pages, date and time of your visit to our Website, error information, clickstream data, and other communication data and the resources that you access and use on the Website.
- about your internet connection, the equipment you use to access our Website and usage details.
How do we collect your data?
We collect Personal Data from you:
- Directly from you when you provide it to us. This includes information that you provide by filling in forms on our Websites and records and copies of your correspondence (including email addresses), if you contact us;
- Automatically as you navigate through the Website. Information collected automatically may include usage details, IP addresses, and information collected through cookies, and other tracking technologies; and
- From third parties, for example, our business partners.
The information we collect automatically is statistical day, and it may include Personal Data, or we may maintain it or associate it with Personal Data we collect in other ways or receive from third parties. It helps us to improve our Website and to deliver a better and more personalized service by enabling us to:
- estimate our audience size and usage patterns;
- store information about your preferences, allowing us to customize our Website according to your individual interests; and
- recognize you when you return to our Website.
What are cookies?
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behavior information. When you visit our websites, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology.
We do not control these third parties’ tracking technologies or how they may be used. If you have any questions about advertisement or other targeted content, you should contact the responsible provider directly.
Pages of our Website and our e-mails may contain small electronic files known as web beacons (also referred to as clear gifs, pixel tags, and single-pixel gifs) that permit the Symphony MediaAI, for example, to count users who have visited those pages or [opened an email] and for other related website statistics (for example, recording the popularity of certain website content and verifying system and server integrity).
For further information, visit allaboutcookies.org.
- Understanding how you use our website
What types of cookies do we use?
There are a number of different types of cookies, however, our website uses:
- Functionality – Symphony MediaAI uses these cookies so that we recognize you on our website and remember your previously selected preferences. These could include what language you prefer and location you are in. A mix of first-party and third-party cookies are used.
- Advertising – Symphony MediaAI uses these cookies to collect information about your visit to our website, the content you viewed, the links you followed and information about your browser, device, and your IP address. Symphony MediaAI sometimes shares some limited aspects of this data with third parties for advertising purposes. We may also share online data collected through cookies with our advertising partners. This means that when you visit another website, you may be shown advertising based on your browsing patterns on our website
How to manage cookies
You can set your browser not to accept cookies, and the website allaboutcookies.org tells you how to remove cookies from your browser. However, in a few cases, some of our website features may not function as a result.
Some web browsers permit you to broadcast a signal to websites and online services indicating a preference that they “do not track” your online activities. At this time, we do not honor such signals, but we currently do not use automated data collection technologies to collect information about your online activities over time and across third party websites or other online services (behavioral tracking).
Lawful basis for processing your personal data
If you are in the European Union, the processing of your Personal Data is lawful only if it is permitted under the applicable data protection laws. We have a lawful basis for each of our processing activities (except when an exception applies as described below):
- Legitimate Interests. We will process your Personal Data as necessary for our legitimate interests. Our legitimate interests are balanced against your rights and freedoms and we do not process your Personal Data if your rights and freedoms outweigh our legitimate interests. Our legitimate interests include to: facilitate communication between Symphony MediaAI and you; detect and correct bugs and to improve our Website; safeguard our IT infrastructure and intellectual property; and to promote and market our business.
- As Required by Law. We may also process your Personal Data when we are required or permitted to by law; to comply with government inspections, audits, and other valid requests from government or other public authorities; to respond to legal process such as subpoenas; or as necessary for us to protect our interests or otherwise pursue our legal rights and remedies (for instance, when necessary to prevent or detect fraud, attacks against our network, or other criminal and tortious activities), defend litigation, and manage complaints or claims.
How will we use your data?
We use information that we collect about you or that you provide to us, including any Personal Data:
- to present our Website and their contents to you;
- to provide you with information, products, or services that you request from us;
- to fulfill any other purpose for which you provide it;
- to notify you about changes to our Website or any products or services we offer or provide though them;
- to allow you to participate in interactive features on our Website;
- in any other way we may describe when you provide the information; and
- for any other purpose with your consent.
Symphony MediaAI does not use your Personal Data in any automated decision-making process.
How do we store your data?
Symphony MediaAI will retain your Personal Data for the entire time that you keep your account open. After you close your account, we may retain your Personal Data:
- for as long as necessary to comply with any legal requirement;
- on our backup and disaster recovery systems in accordance with our backup and disaster recovery policies and procedures;
- for as long as necessary to protect our legal interests or otherwise pursue our legal rights and remedies; and
- for data that has been aggregated or otherwise rendered anonymous in such a manner that you are no longer identifiable, indefinitely.
With your consent, Symphony MediaAI would like to send you information about products and services of ours that we think you might like.
If you have agreed to receive marketing, you may always opt out at a later date.
You have the right at any time to stop Symphony MediaAI from contacting you for marketing purposes or giving your data to other members of the Symphony MediaAI.
If you no longer wish to be contacted for marketing purposes, you may click the “unsubscribe” link at the bottom of any promotional email sent by us or on our behalf, or contact us at email@example.com.
With whom do we share your information?
- to contractors, service providers, and other third parties we use to support our business;
- to a buyer or other successor in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all of Symphony MediaAI’s assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation, or similar proceeding, in which Personal Data held by Symphony MediaAI about our Website’s users is among the assets transferred;
- to fulfill the purpose for which you provide it;
for any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information;
- with your consent;
to comply with any court order, law, or legal process, including to respond to any government or regulatory request;
- if we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of Symphony MediaAI, our customers, or others.
We do not control the collection and use of your information collected by third parties described above in Disclosure of Your Information. When possible, these organizations are under contractual obligations to use this data only for providing the services to us and to maintain this information strictly confidential. These third parties may, however, aggregate the information they collect with information from their other customers for their own purposes.
What are your data protection rights?
Symphony MediaAI would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
The right to access – You have the right to request Symphony MediaAI for copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
The right to rectification – You have the right to request that Symphony MediaAI correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request Symphony MediaAI to complete information you believe is incomplete.
The right to erasure – You have the right to request that Symphony MediaAI erase your personal data, under certain conditions. We may not accommodate a request to erase information if we believe the deletion would violate any law or legal requirement or cause the information to be incorrect. In all other cases, we will retain your Personal Data as set forth in this policy. In addition, we cannot completely delete your Personal Data as some data may rest in previous backups. These will be retained for the periods set forth in our disaster recovery policies.
The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that Symphony MediaAI restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to Symphony MediaAI’s processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to data portability – You have the right to request that Symphony MediaAI transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
The right to complain – You have the right to lodge a complaint with the applicable supervisory authority in the country you live in, the country you work in, or the country where you believe your rights under applicable data protection laws have been violated. However, before doing so, we request that you contact us directly in order to give us an opportunity to work directly with you to resolve any concerns about your privacy.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at our email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Or write to us: 7730 E. Belleview Ave. Ste. A-475, Greenwood Village, CO 80111
We have implemented measures designed to secure your Personal Data from accidental loss and from unauthorized access, use, alteration, and disclosure. The safety and security of your information also depends on you. Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we strive to protect your Personal Data, we cannot guarantee the security of your Personal Data transmitted to our Website. Any transmission of Personal Data is at your own risk. We are not responsible for circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures contained on the Website.
Consent to Processing of Personal Data in the United States
If you are a resident of the European Economic Area (“EEA”), in order to provide our Website, products, and services to you, we may send and store your Personal Data outside of the EEA, including to the United States. Accordingly, your Personal Data may be transferred outside the country where you reside or are located, including to countries that may not or do not provide an equivalent level of protection for your Personal Data.
Privacy policies of other websites
How to contact us
Email us at: email@example.com.
Or write to us at: 7730 E. Belleview Ave. Ste. A-475, Greenwood Village, CO 80111